Offering you the guidance, knowledge, and expertise 1800+ closings can “Bring To The Table” For Our Buyer Clients: 1. We will connect you directly to the MLS where you will get automatic notifications in real time via email of ANY home that comes on the market that meets your specific criteria. You will no longer […]Read More...
Goldfarb-Fernandez Realty Team - SELLSTATE Partners Realty
We Break The Laws, But We Are Not Criminals
Murphy's laws are alive and well in the real estate industry:
1. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible time (usually just before closing).
2. Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.
3. Left to themselves things go from bad to worse.
Just of Few of Many, Many Examples of Murphy's Laws at Work and How We Break Them:
1. You're packed, ready to move and your household is on the truck. You've purchased a new home. Just before closing the lender declines the file. If your Realtor vetted the mortgage company when your contract was presented this would not have happened.
2. For sellers: After the conditions of your contract for the sale of your home has been satisfied and the buyer gets a case of, "buyer's remorse" and backs out. An experienced Realtor knows what addendum's to include in your contract to preclude, "buyer's remorse".
3. For sellers and buyers: The home inspection report is grossly over exaggerated and scares everyone because it lists 1000's in repairs. We know the difference of what "maybe" required to fix and what is not. We know the difference between structural and cosmetic (not required) repair, plus we know that the cost listed on the inspection reports is always three to four times the true cost. We have the experience to renegotiate in your favor.
4. How much more could you get for your home or how much less could you have paid? You will never know what you lost because your Realtor was not an experienced negotiator.
My team and I have witnessed hundreds, if not thousands of victims of Murphy's laws. Generally, the home seller and buyer are the victims and in almost all cases costly, stressful mistakes could have all been avoided if the Realtor they hired knew what they were doing and had the experience to safeguard their clients. At the Goldfarb & Fernandez Realty Team we offer our clients the vast experience of 1900 sales since 1989. We have the experience, knowledge, expertise and systems in place to assure a seamless, stress-free and mistake free transactions.
We look forward to working with you and you giving us the opportunity, not only to earn your trust, but provide awesome service...