Realtor, CDPE, Equator Certified, CSSA, NASSPro, Zillow 5-Star Agent
We Break The Laws, But We Are Not Criminals
Murphy’s laws are alive and well in the real estate industry:
1. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible time (usually just before closing).
2. Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.
3. Left to themselves things go from bad to worse.
Just of Few of Many, Many Examples of Murphy’s Laws at Work and How We Break Them:
1. You’re packed, ready to move and your household is on the truck. You’ve purchased a new home. Just before closing the lender declines the file. If your Realtor vetted the mortgage company when your contract was presented this would not have happened.
2. For sellers: After the conditions of your contract for the sale of your home has been satisfied and the buyer gets a case of, “buyer’s remorse” and backs out. An experienced Realtor knows what addendum’s to include in your contract to preclude, “buyer’s remorse”.
3. For sellers and buyers: The home inspection report is grossly over exaggerated and scares everyone because it lists 1000’s in repairs. We know the difference of what “maybe” required to fix and what is not. We know the difference between structural and cosmetic (not required) repair, plus we know that the cost listed on the inspection reports is always three to four times the true cost. We have the experience to renegotiate in your favor.
4. How much more could you get for your home or how much less could you have paid? You will never know what you lost because your Realtor was not an experienced negotiator.
My team and I have witnessed hundreds, if not thousands of victims of Murphy’s laws. Generally, the home seller and buyer are the victims and in almost all cases costly, stressful mistakes could have all been avoided if the Realtor they hired knew what they were doing and had the experience to safeguard their clients. At the Goldfarb & Fernandez Realty Team we offer our clients the vast experience of 1900 sales since 1989. We have the experience, knowledge, expertise and systems in place to assure a seamless, stress-free and mistake free transactions.
We look forward to working with you and you giving us the opportunity, not only to earn your trust, but provide awesome service…
|address||3555 North University Drive|
Hollywood, FL 33024
|state license #||FL #0590712|
- Goldfarb-Fernandez Realty Team – SELLSTATE Partners Realty
- 3335 N University Dr #1 Hollywood, FL. 33024
Designations & Awards
"Real Estate Executive Magazine" 2016 Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in Florida. While at RE/MAX 1992 – 2010, awarded RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement; inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame Platinum Club member 1996-2009. While at Keller Williams 2010 – 2014 awarded Triple Gold. Designations: CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert), Equator Certified, CSSA, NASSPro, Zillow Recognized Five-Star Agent.
Ed is a star! He has the knowledge and the team to get the house sold and to get the job done. Highly recommended!
I would highly recommend Ed Goldfard for any real estate transaction. He is extremely experienced and takes control of the entire process. He does what it takes to bring in the buyers and close the sale.
Ed Goldfarb was an amazing voice to have on my side in the successful sale of my home in Miami Beach, his mediation skills and his people friendly networking sensibilities were crucial to the transaction. I highly recommend him.